Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. The Customer is obligated to use the Website in a legitimate way and in accordance with good manners while respecting the Service Provider’s and third parties’ personality rights, copyrights, and intellectual property rights. The Customer is obligated to provide his or her actual details. The Customer is not permitted to provide any illegitimate content.
2. Technical requirements for using the Service Provider’s data communication system:
(1) computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or any other multimedia device with Internet access;
(2) web browser: Mozilla Firefox 20.0 or higher (stable) or Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher (stable), Google Chrome 25.0. or higher (stable);
1. Account – the Account can be used after all of the following three steps are made by the Customer:
(1) the Registration Form is completed;
(2) the Create Account field is clicked; and
2. The Account Service is provided free* of charge for an indefinite period of time. The Customer can, at any time and without having to state the reason therefor, delete (give up) his or her Account by submitting a relevant request to the Service Provider or selecting an appropriate option when logged onto his or her Account.
SHORTENING LINKS, ADDING YOUR OWN DOMAINS AND CREATING SHORT LINKS WITHIN SUCH DOMAINS
1. The Link shortening service can be used after you enter a link in the edit field and click the action field. The Link Shortening Service can be used only once and is terminated once it is used.
2. The shortened link is recorded in the Service Provider’s MySQL database.
3. In addition to the Link Shortening Service, the Customer can also check what link/URL address a shortened link stands for.
4. The Customer can also add his or her own domain and create short links within such a domain. For this purpose, the domain the Customer wants to add has to be redirected to the Service Provider’s IP or the domain’s CNAME (settings) have to be modified by including a referral to the Service Provider’s domain.
5. The Customer can also preview the statistics of clicks on his or her shortened link.
DISABLING AND REMOVING LINKS FROM THE DATABASE
1. The Service Provider can disable links that:
- has been put on any blacklist;
- has been reported to be suspicious (after the report is found to be right);
- contains more than one referral;
- has been shortened more than once;
- has been reported as potential malicious/spam, etc.;
- refers to unacceptable contents (pornography, violence, etc.);
- is not compliant herewith.